Thursday, February 3, 2011

Moving Forward...

I have been thinking a lot about the direction I would like to take with my work. It seems as though my mind's most productive hours of the day are also the hours that my body is begging for sleep. As I lay there, contemplating which fabric to use next, which thread to explore, the one thing I know for sure is that I must do something. I must keep moving forward. Life can get busy. But with it being the start of two-thousand and eleven, it is time to make priorities, and stick to them. I know that sounds like just another cliche its-time-for-new-years-resolutions quote. But I think those efforts wouldn't still be around after all these years if there wasn't any validity. I will keep them valid. This year is going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment