Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Embroidery!!!

My sweet sweet wonderful husband bought me an Embroidery Machine!!!
At first I was all like.
And then I was like.

BEST. DAY. EVAR!!!

I named her Rihanna.... Just cuz ok?

This is what she looks like. What a beaut.

Well, now that I am in the realm of embroidery, I have LITERALLY
(and yes I do mean literally)
I have been having dreams about embroidery. Designs, ideas, thread even.

It has been SO SO SO fun incorporating embroidery into my cosmetic bags.

The one problem I was having when I first got my machine was that I just couldn't find any really cute non-frumpy designs to go with it. 

Yes, it did come with quite a bit of designs, including a lot of Disney characters. 
But I can only handle so much of that.

I stumbled upon this website that I have instantly fallen in love with.
I have found beautiful designs and my wish list is over $100 long!


You should definitely check it out if you fancy machine or hand embroidery.


Here is some of what I have been doing so far...


Beautiful Circle Design a la Brother


I need to remind myself of this... 
Every. Single. Day.


I love love love Owls!


This is the first Kindle Case I have ever made.


The other side of the kindle case.


Beautiful Skeleton Key Design.


Robots are the best.


Customized Personal Cosmetic Bags.


Tiger design I digitized for a 
project to help support the Ogden High School Cheerleaders.


I have been busy.

I love my new embroidery machine and it is so fun incorporating it into my bags.
It is a totally new realm of creativity and I am exploring it like crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment